Our Enterprise Federal Government Client is seeking a Test Automation Engineer for a long term contract with extension options in Canberra. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Federal Government Department
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring test solutions improve quality, performance, architectural and functional requirements and are fit for purpose
- Ensuring all test efforts are effectively completed and carried out in agreed timelines
- Working under limited supervision and decision making on judgement, skill and knowledge
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working in an enterprise environment as an Automation Engineer
- Extensive experience in automation testing skills Selenium and SOAPUI
- Solid background in testing Mainframe, Web Services and SAP
- Experience in VBScript, Groovy, PowerShell
- Experience working across various testing methodologies including Agile and Waterfall.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197782.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.