Our highly Agile Federal Government Client is looking to engage a talented and detail-oriented Automation Test Engineer for a non-ongoing role in Canberra's north. This is an initial engagement from January through until the end of June 2019 and is being assessed at an APS 5-6 level
This is a fantastic opportunity to transition from Private Sector into Federal Government, accruing leave entitlements and superannuation of 15.4%.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting current teams to establish an automated test environment for UI and non-UI testing.
- Reviewing test cases and collaborate with developers, business analysts and users to identify automation opportunities.
- Educating the project team members on test automation and drive adoption.
- Integrating automated test cases to support goal of continuous integration and deployment.
- Designing and writing test automation scripts.
- Working with test analysts and software developers to find solutions.
- Working in cross-functional project teams using Agile methodologies.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- IT qualifications or equivalent relevant experience.
- Strong experience with Automation test tools. Experience with any or all of cucumber, selenium, jUnit, jMeter, and LoadRunner is desirable.
- Experience with Java
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- An understanding of Service Oriented Architectures
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724 Job Reference: 189448.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.