About the Company
We are currently recruiting for Test Automation Analyst to work within a dynamic fast-paced team environment within a leading Australian retailer.
About the role
The successful candidate with be required to identify and document test case coverage required to validate a new change works as expected and document and Identify test data required to execute planned test cases.
- To identify and document test case coverage required to validate a new change works as expected
- Document and Identify test data required to execute planned test cases
- Execution of planned test cases
- Defect logging and retesting
- Providing status update to test lead / Test manager
- Proactive Identification and escalation of any item which would blocker assigned activities
- To meet daily targets as defined by test lead or test manager
Skills and experience
- Native mobile testing experience in iOS & Android.
- Test automation with Appium experience.
- Mobile testing experience required
- Proven experience in a problem solving role
- Previous experience in a position which showed strength as an analytical thinker
- Task oriented
- Experience working as part of a fast paced team where daily targets specified and tracked
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara on 80807263 quoting reference 245660.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.