Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Test Automation Analyst for a long-term role in Canberra. This is an initial contract role until June 2020, with lengthy extension options and affords the opportunity to obtain an AGSVA Baseline clearance.
Working under an established Test Automation framework for API and UI testing, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking bulk test data preparation activities using UI, API and SQL queries
- Preparing, developing and executing test cases using the framework
- Analysing business changes and conducting impact assessments
- Analysing results and preparing status reports to business stakeholders
- Working within fast paced teams to deliver testing activities
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated 6+ years' of Integration or functional testing experience.
- Demonstrated strong automation expertise across open source tools; SoapUI, JUnit\TestNG, Maven, MySQL, Jenkins, GIT, TFS and/or Cucumber
- Demonstrated experience in Java programming language
- Familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and Waterfall/ Agile/hybrid methodologies
- Experience working with Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development and Acceptance Test Driven Development processes
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 197156
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.