About the role
The Test Analyst role is to executes tasks within the testing phases of operational and development activities, including testing of COTS/in house developed software products and coordination/facilitation of Acceptance Testing (UAT/PVT) within expected timeframes.
- Conduct testing of COTS and in-house developed software products.
- Coordinate acceptance testing activities (i.e. UAT and PVT) of COTS and in-house developed software products within expected timeframes.
- Create and deliver reports required to support testing activities undertaken (e.g. test progress, defect, etc).
- Take ownership of issues identified during testing to ensure timely resolution and feedback to customers.
- Contribute to overall team deliverables and continuous improvement e.g. through monitoring and allocation of tasks, training and documentation.
Skills and experience
- Strong understanding of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework or the ability to rapidly acquire a sound understanding of the ITIL framework.
- Experience with testing deployment and base functionality of software applications in an enterprise environment.
- Good UAt /PVT Experience
- Testing: Level 4 - Accepts responsibility for creation of test cases using own in-depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications (such as reliability, efficiency, usability, maintainability and portability). Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements. Produces test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services. Specifies requirements for environment, data, resources and tools. Interprets, executes and documents complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards. Records and analyses actions and results and maintains a defect register. Reviews test results and modifies tests if necessary. Provides reports on progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with the overall project. Reports on system quality and collects metrics on test cases. Provides specialist advice to support others.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 0290540955 quoting reference 209813.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.