About the role
Our client is seeking to deliver an ICT solution that optimises HR and payroll services integration with effective Human Capital Management (HCM). This would increase efficiency, improve service delivery and allow them to assume a more strategic approach to managing its human capital.
This position supports the delivery of integration testing activities for the HRIMS Program. The ideal candidate must have a strong integration testing background on Success Factors and specialist involvement in systems integration with rostering and other corporate systems. In addition, a strong knowledge of HR systems and processes particularly in HR, Recruitment and Payroll Services where they integrate with Rostering Systems, other corporate shared services systems, such as Oracle Financials, Salary Packaging and Identity Management. Finally, integration with external third-party systems required for banking, tax and Superannuation are also part of the integration test analyst role.
The Success Factors HR/Payroll integration Test Analyst for the HRIMS Program will:
- Coordinate integration testing between applications across multiple test teams.
- Participate and assist in the development of integration test scripts, documentation of testing, and integration testing scenarios on multiple interfaces that are independent on one another.
- Manage execution across multiple application infrastructure layers.
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to the provision of test evidence.
- Review requirements/specifications and defined test conditions.
- Ability to report progress against the testing on a regular basis.
- Raise defects and issues, log and track resolution.
- Identify design issues and escalate to the appropriate parties and stakeholders.
- Coordinate and oversee the maintenance of test data, create and update test cases and test scenarios.
- Ability to analyse and understand technical and functional specifications as they apply to integration testing and ensuring coverage.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Success Factors HR and Payroll processes is essential, preferably with part of that time in the public sector implementations
- Experience in systems integration with Success Factors is mandatory, especially rostering systems such as Kronos.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or extensive experience in IT is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and precisely, verbally and in writing and work effectively within a team.
- Evidence of technical specifications writing and comprehension skills, and the ability to review, supplement and understand Functional and Technical specifications.
- Experience with STP (Single Touch Payroll) implementation for ATO Compliance.
- Extensive experience with System Integration, UAT and Parallel Payroll test cycles involving Success Factors
- Experience with SuccessFactors modules Recruitment, Workforce Administration EC, ECP and Time Interpretation.
- Experience in the use of HP ALM to maintain and execute test cases, raise defects and ensuring successful management of defects.
- Knowledge and experience working with both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary and coordinate teams in integration test streams in execution
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges/ excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Examples will be sought at interview.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 240715