Role - Test Analyst (Specialist)
Location - Brisbane CBD
Initial until August'22
About the role
In this role you will test ServiceNow solution changes efficiently and effectively, within required timeframes, to confirm client and business requirements specified are met.
- Complete system integration and regression testing and associated activities such as defect logging, prioritisation and management, within established frameworks, strategies, standards, methodologies and policies
- Prepare and maintain test cases and results in accordance with established standard
- Contribute to test planning including automation planning, preparation and report development
- Monitor User Acceptance Testing activities and assist stakeholders to ensure testing is completed within allocated timeframes.
- Analyse test results and report any unexpected outcomes and defects.
- Identify and report risks and issues associated with the testing
Skills and experience
- Experience in testing within a software development lifecycle framework
- Experience in the use of quality testing methods to ensure the integrity of testing
- Experience in system integration and regression testing
- Experience in the use/ testing of ServiceNow
- Experience in the use of the HP ALM testing tool
For more information, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3003 7647 or Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference 246375.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.