Our client is blue chip corporate are a leader in their field both locally and around the world. They have positioned themselves as an employer of choice and invest extensively in their people. They are now looking to hire a dynamic Test Analyst who will be responsible for covering all areas of the testing lifecycle to support the delivery of products and services across the Salesforce platform. This test analyst role is based in Sydney CBD.
Reporting to the Product owner (Salesforce) of Digital, your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Always ensure the customer journey and end user usability are considered when defining testing outcomes and quality.
- Continually looking to improve the level of testing compliance through contributing suggestions based on experience and learnings.
- Translate user stories, acceptance criteria to determine test conditions/ test objectives.
- Analyse results and provide guidance as to defects and bugs
- Consult with clients for user and systems requirements when documentation is insufficient.
- Create comprehensive test cases relevant to test conditions / acceptance criteria.
- Execute test cases and report results, raise and close defects
- Experience executing test activities across various methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
In order to be considered for this role you should possess the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years testing complex digital / web solutions.
- Experience in functional, non-functional and technical testing
- Experience in web services, XML, mobile apps, cloud testing or Waterfall, Agile methods.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and associated products
- Understanding of SFDC, AppExchange, Marketing, Sales and Service Cloud advantageous
- Computing skills and/or fundamental knowledge of relevant computing platforms, including Salesforce, Apex, App Exchange, SQL, web services.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and testing tools - any of the following (Selenium, JMetre,JUnit etc) advantageous
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jayd Venters quoting reference: 184600
Please click the apply button to submit your details