Our client is a well known organisation with offices in Sydney.
They are currently upgrading their SAP ERP and are seeking a SAP Test Analyst to join the project team.
The primary role of the Test Analyst is to support the implementation and administration of the testing program.
Working closely with the Test Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Creating scripts that evaluate performance and compatibility with the intended operating environment of developed applications or software
- Analysis and implementation support for the testing methodology
- Developing test plans to ensure all testing requirements and deliverables are met
- Conduct all testing from functional testing through to UAT
- Support all aspects of team members to be involved in testing as well as tools, processes, materials and bookings required
- Working closely with Stream Leads, SME's and Change Management to ensure seamless integration into program activity
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Extensive experience in testing of SAP ERP focused projects
- Experience with coordination of concurrent testing activities
- Demonstrated experience in supporting multiple senior stakeholder groups through QA & implementation of change
- Analytical thinker who has shown an ability to leverage lessons learned, and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Proven track record of making effective decisions at senior levels whilst working in a rapidly changing environment
- Working knowledge of Finance, HR and Payroll transformation processes
- Experience with non-functional testing phases
- Experience with Panaya (test management tool)
- Knowledge of ITIL, ITSM, TMMi standards