About the Role
As an experienced Test Analyst you will operate across the full software testing lifecycle, including test estimation, planning, scripting, automation and execution as well as test reporting for all of the assets.
Beyond these testing tasks, you will work closely with, and assist the Test Manager in test strategy formulation, defect management, and ensuring adherence of the team to the delivery schedule. In addition, you will also contribute to activities that will help improve maturity and productivity of the testing within the group.
About the Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will bring sound technical testing skills developed through hands-on experience in complex testing assignments and the ability to lead the testing effort across multiple initiatives.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- At least 5 years experience (hands on) in testing with experience in all aspects of testing
- Candidates who have previous experience with any Risk Management Solution, within the Banking and Finance industry, will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated a strong level of understanding in test automation and tools
- Previous experience scripting with PERL
- Sound knowledge of Java operating platforms
- Sound knowledge of Windows Operating platforms and .NET applications
- Detailed knowledge of SQL and SQL platforms (Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, or Oracle)
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage competing demands
- Well developed team work and interpersonal skills
Due to the nature of this organisation only Australian/NZ Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents are eligible for this role.