Our client, a large Australian enterprise client within the building and construction industry is seeking to engage an experienced Test Analyst.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment from the Sydney CBD and Chatswood office locations.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
- Minimum 2+ Payroll project implementation
- In-depth understanding of payroll simulations for various critical pay periods such as Easter and EOY
- Experience of Peer review payroll calculations and construct test scenarios to qualify the payroll system is "fit for purpose"
- Experience of writing detailed testing scripts (various test phases, System, SIT, UAT) and data setup in preparation for test execution
- Experience from enterprise Test Management Tools (HP ALM, JIRA/Confluence, TestRail, QTEST)
- Integration testing using middleware technologies is an advantage
- Previous involvement in RAMCO or similar payroll application is highly desirable
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sofie Cederholm on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number: 189816