Federal Government Position
Close to Public Transport
Contract till June 2022
Our client is looking for a test analyst (Infrastructure) to provide ICT testing services that shall contribute to the program objectives of improved security, stability and resilience across the ICT environment.
- Contribute to the organisation's test capability uplift through active participation in strategic and tactical test initiative planning and implementation.
- Driving an automation-first progression approach for System Test and SIT (System Integration Testing)
- Plan test cases, execute and raise defects.
- Apply knowledge of agile frameworks to validate and confirm traceability to requirements
To be successful you must
- Have strong infrastructure testing experience
- Have Experience in cloud (AWS, Azure and Google)
- Experience in Failover, Disaster recovery of Data Centres and infrastructures
- Network Traffic and routing testing experience
- Experience in on premise infrastructure configuration including windows, Linux OS
All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information contact Joseph Yip at Peoplebank