Test Analyst (Cloud / O365 migration)
Cloud Migration program
Dynamic and fast moving organisation
Working for this dynamic organisation in Sydney CBD you will play a pivotal part in the success of a large project for the mail migration to the cloud using Office 365 and moving onto Exchange Online. .
This will be an initial 6-month contract that is likely to extend based in Sydney CBD.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Test Analyst having worked during the implementation of Office 365 and the migration of systems to the cloud platforms.
* Experience within End-user-computing & SOE Environments
* Strong ability to work in a technical environment operating with Technical SME's.
* Experience in risk-based compatibility testing and application testing in line with mail migration
* Strong understanding of O365.
* Broad testing knowledge incl. test planning, analysis & design, test execution & PIV (aka PVT) testing.
* Functional testing background and familiarity with Enterprise applications
* Savvy with the ability to work with a range of tools. e.g. HP ALM, MS Excel etc.
* Ability to work well within a team environment and autonomously.
* Proactive approach towards test delivery with the ability to think outside the box
* Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
|Location:||Barangaroo, New South Wales|
|Posted:||11 days ago|
We bank on our people.
For over two decades Peoplebank has been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients. We would not be where we are today, if not for our employees. That is why we are focused on building a great place to work, where our employees can fulfill their career aspirations.
Call us on 1 800 PEOPLE