About the Company
Working with one of the largest integrated telecommunications company in Australia, providing cutting-edge communications, information technology, and entertainment services. . They seek to break through the barriers of distance, price, time, technology, and the unknown to make communications easier, faster, more cost-effective, and more reliable.
About the role
The Test Analyst will have 1-2+ years of experience with SQL/ETL Data experience!
Automation testing, providing guidance and support, during the planning and execution test stages to other test members.
- Providing knowledge transfer of any specific skill sets around JIRA and accessibility within the wider testing team
- Implementing and supporting automation within the digital tribe and accessibility testing
- Introducing and encouraging automation within the testing team
- Preparation of Test Plans, schedules and execution reports within the project timelines and to TMO quality standards and processes.
- Oversight of the accurate logging, managing of defects, the preparation of daily summary reports and test results for all relevant project stakeholders.
- Development and maintenance of repository for project documentation and automation scripts including tight version control.
- Analysis of changes to scope or schedule where a test CR is required, feedback to project/test management and production of IA and relevant re-issued estimate.
- Providing insights and successful delivery of testing efforts in respect of schedule, cost and quality
- Ensuring that the team's daily goals and activities are clearly defined and prioritised as per the project needs
- Must be either Australian Citizen or Permenant Resident
- Experience 1-2+ years in ETL/SQL Autoamation data experience.
- Hands on experience on Teradata and Bigdata will be an added advantage
- Expert in Database testing with excellent PL SQL skills and queries
- 1-2+ years of programming experience in Java, Swift, Ruby, VB, web services, mobile and web test automation frameworks
- Experierence of test tools and designing technical frameworks with either (e.g. HP ALM QC/PC v12.00 or higher, JIRA, HP Vugen LoadRunner and analysis, HP BAC diagnostics, HP Sitescope, HP UFT, Selenium with Cucumber/Ruby, Jenkins, XCTest and Espresso.)
- Strong leadership skills including verbal, written presentation communication skills.
- Effective at working in large or small teams and across organizational boundaries
- Expertise in database testing with excellent PL SQL skills and Quesries
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact email@example.com quoting reference 242986.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button!!