Applicant MUST be an Australian citizen or Australian PR holder
Duration: 12 months contract
- Demonstrated sound experience in infrastructure testing, inclusive of devices and equipment;
- Demonstrated experience regarding change management
- Manage the Testing Environment(s)/Test Lab to track all changes within Clients' environment to reduce need for retesting due to uncontrolled changes
- Must be 'hands-on' with testing due to small testing and project team
- Demonstrated experience as a Test Analyst with skills and experience in complex systems in large organisations;
- Demonstrated experience in the design of business scenarios, development of test scripts and delivery of Business Fit for Purpose and User Acceptance Testing;
- Demonstrated experience in ESB testing and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Knowledge of basic XML and SQL to run queries and extract information as required
- Proven ability to use industry standard software testing tools (eg: MQC, Quick Test Professional (QTP)etc);
- Excellent written, verbal communications and organisational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively within a team environment.