Our Federal Government Client is seeking two skilled UAT Test Analyst implement a number of process improvements, designed to reduce the number and severity of unidentified defects.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2022 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Design, review, and execute test cases
- Participate in co-design and solution walkthroughs
- Participate in Test Scenario Identification Workshops
- Run Test Case Review Workshops
- Report and manage defects
- Miscellaneous tasks as directed by UAT Manager/Lead
- Support system user validation
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #242145
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.