The Test Analyst candidate will need to be all-rounded; able to adapt to a fast-paced, lean and agile working environment.
- Conduct, both effectively and efficiently, required testing for key project and program delivery; ensuring all defects are recorded and managed to resolution,
- Have a strong theoretical and practical knowledge of key testing principles and an understanding of test automation tools,
- Have the ability to understand and follow test execution and acceptance plans,
- Ability to create test summary reports and report in line with defect management practices,
- Have a good working knowledge of JIRA and QC (other) test management applications/practices,
- Understand the concept around compliance and mandates
- A good understanding of testing automation tools, scripting and test practices
- Experience with Postilion software will be highly beneficial.
- Experience with the creation and use of test data for test automation
- Ability to deliver in both waterfall / agile / hybrid environments
- Ability to manage / maintain test tools, scripts, and testing results to resolution
- Ability to manage risk-based testing in a critical and highly available environment
- Experience in testing for critical systems, complex technology environment Payments a bonus.
Degree in Computing or Information Technology or similar