Our client has a need for a Test Analyst to work closely with technical and business teams. The selected applicant will be responsible for testing a number of statistical collection systems, according to the plan provided by the Test Manager.
A Test Analyst should be able to:
- Author automated test scripts and manual tests suitable for appropriate test coverage, in conjunction with the test manager.
- Undertake manual testing and document test results.
- Raise defects with enough detail to allow developers to replicate and fix the problem.
The Test Analyst must be comfortable working in:
- A geographically diverse, multi-disciplinary team.
- A fast paced, environment where requirements may be ambiguous or change frequently.
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Previous experience as a test analyst in a technical testing team.
- Experience testing back-end systems.
- Familiarity with some or all of the following:
- SOAP UI
- Xray plugin for Jira
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Smilin John 02 6268 9720 quoting Job Reference: 212642