Our Federal Government Client is seeking a TEST ANALYST.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
Testers are required with the following skills to support a number of in-train and future objectives:
- Recent experience in Data Warehouse testing
- Excellent SQL skills (mandatory)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work within Agile teams and autonomously if required and possess strong analytical and negotiation skills
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Minimum three years' experience working as a data warehouse test analyst
- Working knowledge of any ETL tools
- Thorough understanding of testing practices, excellent communication and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with many stakeholders and subject matter experts including the co-ordination of UAT with multiple business teams
- Strong experience in in the preparation and maintenance of test plans, test cases, test results and defect reporting.
It is desirable if you have:
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate, ISTQB Agile Certification
- Experience using Azure DevOps or MicroFocus ALM and ALM Octane.
- Hands-on automation/development skills in Selenium.
- Automation coding experience (preferably C#).
- Experience or knowledge of, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience preparing reusable, robust and maintainable methods and test scripts.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #210968
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.