Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Test Analyst to be responsible for the integrity and quality of testing activities and deliverables. The resources will be required to undertake the analysis of system requirements, defining the required test coverage, development of the testing artefacts including traceability matrices, test cases, executing system testing and evaluating the results and quality of the components under test.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra location.
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- A minimum 3 years test analyst experience in system integration testing for large scale complex solutions in a highly pressured and dynamic environment.
- A current ISTQB Foundation qualification
- Proven experience in testing SAP CRM solutions and web based applications, demonstrating participation in the various stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as a functional test analyst.
- Experience working within an agile delivery environment and working with testing tools, including exposure to automation tools
- Demonstrated willingness and flexibility to change direction to suit changing priorities and multiple streams of work.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #208109
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.