Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Test Analyst to sit within a UAT team within their department- the team engage with change owners, subject matter expects, Business Analysts, and delivery partners, to ensure that changes to ICT systems meet the business requirements. The team also complete a number of processes, designed to reduce the number and severity of unidentified defects being released into Production environments, including:
- Involvement in co-design
- Workshops with SME's to identify core and fringe business scenarios
- Workshops with SME's to walkthrough test cases which cover the identified scenarios
- Supporting testing by external system users
- Additional targeted regression testing
This is a contract role until 30 March 2021 with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Design, review, and execute test cases
- Participate in co-design and solution walkthroughs
- Participate in Test Scenario Identification Workshops
- Run Test Case Review Workshops
- Report and manage defects
- Miscellaneous tasks as directed by UAT Manager/Lead
- Support system user validation
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 207563
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.