Federal Government has a requirement for the services of an experienced, technically skilled and improvement focused test analyst to support the Salesforce Program.
- Proven experience in testing complex web applications, including designing test approaches, reporting on results and managing defects and issues.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, drafting, executing and coordinating testing cases and test reports in large organisations or Government departments (5+ years' experience).
- Proven ability to analyse systems, business requirements, user stories and design documentation to determine test coverage. Ensure traceability to requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Ability to work closely with the business areas on user acceptance testing and communications
- Experience in test automation using Azure DevOps, Selenium and other test automations tools
- Demonstrated experience in performance testing of applications used on a global network.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Arsh Sangha on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 205212.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.