Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled Test Analyst
This is an ASAP start contract until end of Nov 2020, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will have
- Demonstrated experience in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Agile Testing
- Demonstrated experience with testing applications in agile delivery method and in accordance with a formal test plan.
- Demonstrated experience with execution of test scripts, writing acceptance criteria and participating in retrospective discussions.
- Demonstrated ability to make a meaningful contribution to the development of testing acceptance criteria with minimal assistance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in clear and concise written and verbal communications to work with the development team and business analysts.
- Demonstrated experience working at a steady to fast pace project.
- Demonstrated ability to perform with minimal management and appropriately escalate issues/defects..
- Demonstrated ability to identify and conduct risk based testing.
- Experience in Azure DevOps, Healthcare ICT environment, with knowledge of HL7 and FHIR, would be highly advantageous.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizen.
Apply now for immediate consideration. Job Reference: #204117.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.