Our Federal Government Client is seeking a highly capable Test Analyst to analyse and test new and existing IT systems to support the business using appropriate standards, methodologies and toolsets. You will also provide expert advice and assistance to system users, investigate complex issues and determine business impact and recommend solutions.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with possible 12-month extension option, located at our Client's Parliamentary Triangle, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Experience of functional and non-functional testing for web and data applications
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to navigate complex database relationships
- Strong attention to detail and a proactive approach to work duties
- Ability to understand both technical and functional aspects of the software solution and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience with various testing techniques including technical and non-technical test scripts
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 8073 4127 quoting Job Reference: #202438
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.