Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Test Analyst for a contract with multiple long-term extension options, this role is to be worked from our client's offices in Canberra.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as Test Analyst with experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies, applying SDLC principles for analysis, preparation and execution of tests
- Proven testing experience across COTS products, Web Services/XML Services
- Extensive testing experience with tools such as TFS/DevOps for test planning, execution and defect management in an integrated environment
- In-depth ability in developing test plans, strategies, test scripts, scenarios and use cases
- Broad experience in testing REST Services/SOAP Web Services and Web Applications
- Experience in network testing is highly desirable
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with AGSVA Security Clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 6245 1700 quoting Job Reference: 201485
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.