Peoplebank are looking for a Test Analyst to work on an initial 6 month contract for one of largest clients, based in the Adelaide CBD. This is a new, large end to end project, where you will get to work across the full lifecycle.
As a Test Analyst, you will be responsible for effective testing services across the Project to ensure the configuration and implementation of the new solution; integration with other Systems and equipment; and legacy data migration are satisfactorily achieved and perform as specified.
Responsibilities of the Test Analyst include:
- Monitor and maintain a structured test management process that provides objective evidence that new system configurations, packages, services, together with interfaces will perform as specified.
- Ensure appropriate levels of testing are performed during the release, build/configuration and deployment activities.
- Lead the development of test plans for the functional, non-functional, data migration, systems integration testing and user acceptance testing, in accordance with the defined Testing and Data Migration Strategies.
- Design, plan and execute test conditions, test scripts and test data sets to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control.
- Coordinate test events, test resources, incidents, problems and retesting activities.
- Provide regular, accurate reports on test progress, test outcomes, success rates, issues and risks.
- Ensure that testing is performed as defined in the test plans and design.
- Ensure appropriate escalation of problem resolution and the identification and documentation of errors as a result of testing a new or changed service.
- Apply and monitor testing processes, standards, procedures and guidelines in accordance with the application management lifecycle, industry standards and best practice.
- Participate in the implementation of agreed performance indicators and of quantitative and qualitative monitoring and reporting on service delivery outcomes and test program performance.
- Document test scripts in line with quality processes to enable accurate and timely reporting on results.
- Contribute to the definition and application of testing control disciplines including identifying and assisting with the implementation of risk mitigation measures by:
- Use of specifications, business processes and system inspection in the identification of risks as an input to test design
- Demonstration of risk mitigation through test coverage and traceability analysis
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated knowledge of test design, planning and execution within a large, complex organisation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of test processes and the applicability in the development and deployment of a new commercial IT application within a large, complex organisation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of test standards, tools, methods and processes consistent with an application management lifecycle.
- Understanding of change and requirements management processes.
- Possess excellent people management skills including the ability to manage different stakeholders with technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Possess excellent issue analysis and resolution experience.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration, or you can call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402 for more information.