Seeking a Test Analyst to join an iconic Australian company.
Must have string Linux and Unix experience.
What would I be doing?
- Delivering quality application change across various platforms through analysis, planning, creation and execution of system test cases and procedures.
- Liaising with business users, business analysts and developers to ensure that planned testing meets their requirements.
- Acquiring and analysing all relevant documents for assigned projects to determine testing requirements and coverage.
- Assessing risks to strike the right balance between efficiency and completeness
- Executing Test cases for all assigned projects/enhancements.
- Raising any defects found during test and escalating in accordance with agile practices.
- Tracking progress of allocated test designs and test cases to ensure testing deadlines will be met.
What skills/experience do I need?
- Ability to take initiative
- Can-do attitude, roll-up your sleeves and get the work done!
- Problem-solving skills
- High level of diligence and attention to detail
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Application testing experience
- Automation testing experience
- Must have strong Unix/Linux
- Understanding business issues linked to the applications being tested.
- Willingness to learn new technology skills to keep pace with the improvements of the testing process.
- 5+ years in a similar testing role
If you are looking for your next role, APPLY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!