The Test Analyst is responsible for ensuring the delivery of timely, quality solution by leading the testing effort across ICT capital projects, as required, through effective planning, scheduling oversight and execution. The position will need to ensure project deliverables are delivered to the agreed standard and are fit for purpose prior to production release. This position reports directly to the Project Manager.
- Work as an effective member of a project team coordinating and conducting testing activities to ensure solutions are fit-for-purpose
- Develop test products including but not limited to test strategies, test plans, test cases, business scenarios, test scripts and test reports
- Coordinate and conduct functional, regression and user acceptance testing in all environments i.e.development, test and production
- Work effectively with stakeholders and users, ensuring expectations in relation to testing are managed effectively
- Execute SQL queries to test audit logs and error logs within ESB
- Undertake Defect Management by managing the retesting of defects through to correction and acceptance by the system owners
- Monitoring outstanding defects using Mercury Quality Centre(MQC)
- Manage the definition and maintenance of various test environments and associated test data
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 189240.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).