Our highly Agile Federal Government Client is seeking multiple experienced Test Analysts. This is an APS 5-6 level non-ongoing, salaried role, with accrual of leave entitlements. This is an initial engagement until June 2020 and is working from our Client's Belconnen offices.
- APS 5 remuneration is $70,862 + 15% super
- APS 6 remuneration is $79,604 + 15% super
Within this role you will be required to:
- Write and execute test scripts.
- Run manual and/or automated tests.
- Test software in different environments including web and mobile.
- Liaise with project teams to understand the scope of projects, business requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Document test findings.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Good analytical and strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail and tenacity.
- An understanding of common software failures and faults.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Experience with any or all of the following test tools is also desirable (but not essential):
- Soap UI
Other desirable (but not essential), more specialised skills are:
- Automation testing and scripting.
- Performance testing and scripting.
- Mathematical skills (statistical).
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 194103.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.