This government client is currently undertaking significant ICT related projects across a range of areas. They are seeking to fill a number of positions within our section with professional, experienced and skilled testers to assist in the delivery of a number of key projects.
The successful applicants will have strong skills in ETL testing including SQL or current experience testing CRM solutions.
- 6 month contract will possible extensions
- Must be Australian citizen due to security clearances
- Canberra Location
Testers are required with the following skills to support a number of in-train and future objectives:
- Strong ETL and SQL skills or
- Experience in testing CRM solutions
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and analytical and problem-solving skills
You will have
- Experience in ETL testing including SQL or experience testing CRM solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in ETL or CRM testing
- Thorough understanding of testing practices, excellent communication and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with many stakeholders and subject matter experts including the co-ordination of UAT with multiple business teams
- Strong experience in in the preparation and maintenance of test plans, test cases, test results and defect reporting.
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720.