Our client is an Iconic Australian Organisation, they are currently seeking a Teradata Developer for initially 6 months. It is working on a large Enterprise project and would require someone with experience in GCFR.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Development of new functionality, large scale of end to end data warehouse project delivery by GCFR is essential
- Tableau dashboard development skill would be essential
- Development of quality assurance processes that ensure correct behaviour of ETL systems
- Write SQL Commands to create, amend, drop and manipulate database objects
- Outstanding SQL skills with the ability to write complex SQL queries.
- Provide data profiling, data quality control and standard techniques to cleanse data
- Understand business requirements for data flows coming in and out of the EDW platform.
- Performance tuning and tweaking of the Teradata platform.
- Ensuring data is transported and landed in a secure and controlled fashion
- Work on Enterprise Data Warehouse (Teradata) platform ensuring high levels of performance across the organisation.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Teradata Development Experience
- GCFR (Global Control Framework)
- Tableau Dashboard Development experience
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #212586