Seeking to engage a Senior/Junior Rigger responsible for leading the team, ensuring that projects are time managed meeting client requirements, liaising with management, daily reporting, vehicle inspections, responsible for tools and equipment and hand over documentation, whilst adhering to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Standards our clients.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Familiar with installation standards or have strong Rigging background in telecommunications (or will consider construction riggers with steel fixing)
- Proactive and positive attitude to HSE;
- Proficient at Working at heights in the installation and removal of MW dish, antenna & feeder cables on monopoles, roof tops and towers;
- Proficient in the Installation and recovery of Panel Antennas;
- Proficient in the Installation of RRU including support mounts, all connection requirements and sealing;
- Proficient in the identification of faults in telecommunications equipment using test equipment instruments such as transmission measuring equipment; conducting sweeps & PIM testing;
- Familiar with BTS installation - including Fibre Transmission, DC Systems, RF & Coaxial
- Competent in correctly taking photos of site and installation to Carrier grade Specification;
- Conscientious and compliant with the QA Policies and Procedures;
- Skills / Experience required:
- 5 years + Experience in mobile technology space working in Field Operations.
- Commitment to Safety (WH&S)
- Advanced Rigging and Working at Heights Certificate;
- Qualified & experienced in using Elevated Work Platforms (EWP) and Tower Rescue;
- First Aid & CPR Certificate/s;
If you're ready for a challenge and interested in hearing more - take the next step and APPLY NOW! please contact Vidya Sadawarte on 3319 7501.