Telecommunications Rental Coordinator
Our client is a global, industry leader in the telecommunications industry who supplies a range of telecommunication products and services to key clients and high profile events in WA. They are currently seeking a Telecommunications Rental Coordinator for an initial 12-month contract based just 15 minutes from the Perth CBD.
This is a client facing role that will be responsible for the rental coordination and handling of various radio and data communication equipment for clients across the Metropolitan area and Regional WA. There are excellent training and career growth opportunities for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate with the regional rentals team and rentals customers to ensure on-time delivery and client satisfaction;
- Support rentals sales agents to deliver radio solutions for customers;
- Onsite customer support, when required;
- Perform equipment materials management;
- Equipment and material handling according to required processes and schedules;
- Processing, file and document control of all Rental Agreements and relative documents;
- Coordinate and carry out handling of materials and equipment primarily but not limited to Rental equipment. (this may require off-site work on occasions)
- Dispatch and receive equipment and materials for further processing as relevant including the general handling of inwards and outwards consignments for the site.
- Strong, recent experience working in a similar role (e.g. rental coordination OR events management)
- Vibrant personality and strong customer facing ability;
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written;
- Team player but also able to function with a high degree of autonomy;
- Strong organizational skills with a meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to cope with multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Previous experience with radio communications and data communication equipment, which includes programming, is highly desirable;
- Any experience using Baseplan OR MYOB would be highly beneficial;
- Willingness to work onsite at events, which may include weekends and public holidays, if required;
- Ability to pass all required police security clearances.
- Opportunity to work for a global, industry leading company;
- Excellent training and career growth opportunities;
- Located only 15 minutes from the Perth CBD.
If you are interested and have the kind of experience we are looking for, please apply now with an updated resume covering all relevant experience.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 08 9423 1400 (Job reference: 193786)