Telecommunications Project Manager
There is currently a large data network replacement project that has a complex implementation program that will require large amounts of stakeholder, communications and complex implementation management.
- Extensive experience in a Data Networks project management role
- Familiarity with Technologies such as SDWAN and Enterprise WIFI
- Experience with large enterprise technology Vendors
- Demonstrated experience in managing people and diverse technical teams in an Data Network project environment
- Demonstrated experience managing technical projects of work including change management within a large enterprise, and proven ability to deliver agreed outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in adhering to project budget and schedule and scope
- Experience in managing stakeholder expectations
- Experience with compliance to high levels of project governance and reporting
- Experience conducting procurement processes and negotiating statements of work
- Experience managing and tracking the realisation of project benefits
- Ability to accept responsibilities and accountabilities and be focused on delivering outcomes to meet the wider team objectives
- Skills and capability to align project outcomes and benefits with strategic organisational objectives
- Strong financial skills including business case analysis, cash flow modelling, budgeting and forecasting
- Ability to manage project risks and issues and implement effective controls and solutions to ensure project delivery
- Ability to manage changing resource requirements and negotiate positive outcomes with resource owners
- Excellent written and verbal skills in order to prepare documentation and socialise outcomes of work with relevant areas of the business
- Strong time management skills with excellent planning and organisational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation
- Working in a high pressure complex environment with the ability to change focus on short notice and work within tight deadlines.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting reference: 181956
Please click the apply button.