One of our clients is seeking to engage an experienced Telecommunications Network Engineer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Lidcombe office location.
About the role
Provide project integration solutions to customers including network designs, software configurations and project commissioning. Manage Level 2 and Level 3 technical supports to customers on the deployed infrastructure and Remote Monitoring System.
- Technical manage integrated projects.
- Design integrated solutions for multiple services.
- Provide network configuration and subsequence after deployment support to customers
- Proof of concept testing and demo system set up prior to releasing a new solution to the markets.
- Minimum 5+ years total IT experience
- Minimum 3+ years exp in system integrations, project solution designs and pre and after sales support
- In depth knowledge of broadband communications, network installations and level 2 and level 3 supports.
- Skilled in mastering CLI, NMS and web-based network management tools.
- Knowledge of IoT and cloud-based systems and applications.
- Knowledge of MDU and MRE cabling (Optical, coaxial and data) infrastructure.
- CCNA, CCNP or equivalent is desired
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting ref: 197980.