About the Company
Our client is a major communications provider who is looking for someone with remote work experience and a passion for infrastructure and technology.
This is a major opportunity to join a significant infrastructure project on a remote site in Western Australia. As a long term project you can recieve a fixed salary with paid holidays and sick leave, and training and support.
About the role
This is a FIFO Field Engineer on a 3 week on, one week off roster.
There are multiple opportunities responsible for :
- Installing, testing, commissioning and troubleshooting LTE Network in remote locations
- Installation knowledge and understanding of 2G/3G/4G multi vendor site builds
- Strong skills in Antenna work - leading Tilts / TMA / installations
- Commission & integration skills in Telecommunication multi vendor BTS sit
- Troubleshooting using a variety of test devices to investigate transmission & Power faults
- Support RF Optimization work
- Liase with Deployments subcontractors & 3rd parties
Skills and experience
- Engineer or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Electrical or Telecommunications Engineering or similar level of studies according to mentioned degrees.
- OH&S training and certification
- Specific Product trainings on telecommunication installations- particularly configurations
- Hands on experience in 3G/4G mobile network rollouts and deployments
- Technology and Product Knowledge (2G/3G/4G RAN, Flexi BTS)
- SIT/SAT testing and reporting experience
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Madelene Kawitzki> on <08 9423 1400> quoting reference <#206081>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.