Telecommunications Coordinator/Network Administrator
- Seeking CISCO products experience
- 5 Months contract based in Albany
- Great career opportunity to grow your skill set
Seeking experienced Telecommunications Coordinator/Network Administrator for a 5 months initial contract position based in Albany. Apply Now!!
- Responsible for monitoring, operatiing, modifying and maintaining for voice, fixed and mobile and text telecommunication systems.
- Manages the purchase, deployment and administration of the telecommunications equipment
- Provides support to users, management and clients on voice, fixed and mobile and text telecommunication matters.
- Implement new and upgraded information systems/hardware for telecommunications services.
- Ensure compliance with security policy standards and practises
- Manage telecommunication accounts for payments.
- Provide improvements in existing systems.
- Liaises with other departments on voice and data communications issues.
Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Experience with the installation, maintenance and support of telecommunication operations and procedures including fixed telephone systems, mobile technologies, paging systems and network infrastructure.
- Strong communication and report writing skills including the ability to liaise with clients and service providers.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Experience in CISCO equipment support.
- Current C Class drivers licence
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 245145)