Our Telecom client is seeking to engage a Field Telecom Electrician to carry out maintenance and upgrade activities for fixed, mobile and non-telecom functions.
- Field Operations carry out all non-centralised activities, primarily Maintenance & Upgrades and includes functions: Telecom, e.g. Fixed & Mobile, and; non-Telecom functions, maintaining, and refuelling DG (diesel generator)
- Recording the running hours
- Connecting temporary generator to the site
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of Sites, Groundings, Rectifiers, Batteries, emergency generators and other Site support Systems.
- Testing and repairing external alarms, lights, fuses, AC systems.
- Maintain Site Folders and provides data to the Network Operation Centre
- Reporting on faults and fixes of site support systems
- Supports Spare Part Management, sends, receives and store spares according to the spare part management process.
- Strong advantage to have refrigerator mech qualifications
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.