The main objective of the Project Manager is to deliver a SVM Automation solution for the strategic customer account.
This role will see you:
- E2E Project management of automation rollout
- Own and drive project initiation and implementation
- Perform overall project planning based on predefined charter and estimates. Schedule project work to achieve the scope
- Manage, monitor and forecast project execution
- PM should work with technical SME in the project team like designer and Customer Technical lead to create a design of the solution
- Development of detailed stakeholder and functional requirements for automation.
- Development of Detailed Design (working with technical SMEs) to enable build and implementation activities.
- Load of existing devices into automation solution.
- Testing of core automation solution functions:
- Development & implementation of process solutions to enable effective use of the above.
- Operational acceptance of automation solution from Customer and Operational team (CSM).
Your top skills:
- Prior Experience in managing large, complex IT projects in a highly matrixed environment
- Reporting Skills
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders to deliver desired results
- Strong experience in end-to-end project management, project financial management and resource management
- Knowledge of Network Device Management / BNA is a plus
- A successful candidate is proactive, is a self-initiator and can facilitate synergies between teams from multiple organisational units to deliver results
Apply Now with your CV in Word format