The person holding this position will work in the Integration & Maintenance Engineering team which is responsible for the testing and integration of new releases of software, hardware and services into the organisations network. The holder will primarily work in the Value Added Services Integration and Maintenance Area Group. The primary platforms the applicant is expected to work on include but not limited to Policy and TDF platforms.
The following are the key skills and experience required for the role:
- MUST have telecoms experience (within Mobile networks). It should be recent or solid 3-5 years telco on your last roles
- The candidate is expected to have worked in mobile PCRF (policy) recently. Not to be confused with IT policy. Whilst Openet is preferable another vendors solution is OK. This requirement is mandatory.
- Recent experience in working in packet core and expected to understand end to end call flows of data and VoLTE call scenarios.
- At least 5 years experience is preferable in the above technologies.
- Understanding of deep packet inspection in data network
- A good understanding of 5G architecture is preferable
- Very good understanding of DB. E.g. Data replication, schema etc
- Experience in Virtualization . Eg: NFVI, VMware, RHEV preferable
- Prefer to have experience in bash and python scripting preferable
- Prefer to have experience in automation tools in Telco environment
- Good understanding of how provisioning works
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW.
For more information and automatic review, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 203518
Thanks and Keep safe!