- Long term contract opportunity
- Large scale telco operations projects
- Based just outside the Sydney CBD
Our client, a leader in the Telecommunications industry, have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Project Manager with proven experience managing large scale telco operations projects.
The role will be joining an established team that is responsible for optimising networks across a major multi-technology deployment. It is imperative the PM be capable of working in a rapid paced, ever changing environment and be capable of establishing and managing strong stakeholder relationships.
Specifically, the role will be managing both internal and external network operations projects so proven experience managing similar projects is an absolute must.
In order to be considered for these positions you must have:
- Proven experience (ideally 5 years +) Project Managing large Network Operations/Optimisation projects.
- Experience managing projects within the Fibre, Satellite, Fixed Wireless domains.
- Extensive experience managing large budgets ($4M and upwards).
- Proven experience in Telco Project Management.
- PMP/PMBoK or Prince2 certifications with proven experience utilising these methodologies.
- Strong skills and experience with MS Project and Primavera P6.
- Advanced MS Office Suite
- Fantastic communication skills with strong ability to establish strong working relationships and managing stakeholders.
- Proven experience working in high volume, rapid paced and large enterprise environments.
- A hard-working and collaborative nature.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 195738
Please click the apply button