About the role
The Technology and Security Architect is accountable for creation of Architecture artefacts and solution designs for the Technology and Security domains; this includes reference architecture, standards, policies and patterns.
- Providing a high level of advice and leadership across all stakeholders & IT representatives.
- Develop and maintain strategies, standards, capability models.
- Work with delivery teams and coordinated participation in proof of concepts.
- Work to embed security practices, through knowledge of CI/CD and TDD approaches.
- Experience with estimation of solutions, financial modelling including capital investment planning.
- Development of business cases to support technology refresh programs.
- Experience in working with leading cloud providers in the migration of services.
- Proven 4+ years of experience across a range of operating models.
- Ability to take accountability and to drive sound architectural and strategic decisions.
- Proven record of delivering technology/ organizational change.
- Demonstrated ability in solution architecture and design.
- Demonstrated capacity to use standard modelling approaches, tools and model repositories.
- Demonstrated experience in applying industry solutions to business problems.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 189797.