Reporting to the Technology Commercial Manager, the Technology Vendor Manager will be responsible for building and managing relationships with vendors who supply Technology managed serivices, ensuring that vendors meet or exceed their contractual obligations. The role is focussed on securing business support for procurement initiatives, promoting compliance and adding value to the business.
In close collaboration with Technology service owners, business stakeholders and external vendors, the Technology Vendor Manager will ensure the best commercial and financial outcomes are achieved to contribute to business performance and enable strategy through.
As the Technology Vendor Manager you will;
- Deliver optimal value for money outcomes to meet internal business needs.
- Work closely with Technology service owners and Business stakeholders to ensure an efficient and effective operation of end-to-end procurement processes.
- Participate in day-to-day operational relationships with vendors in support of Technology contract owners.
- Analyse trends in company spending and inventory control in order to make recommendations for cost savings.
- Establish, implement and enforce supplier obligations and service level agreements to the organisation through vendor governance forums.
- Develop and deliver procurement bid proposals and tender documents.
- Negotiate pricing, terms and conditions of goods and services with key vendors and service providers.
- Manage sourcing strategy and contract lifecycle by maintaining supplier contracts and commercial summaries to ensure adherence to contractual agreements.
- Collaboratively manage and monitor vendor performance and quality of service through vendor assessments.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience with ongoing management of enterprise Technology contracts and vendors, with a specfic focus on Managed Service Agreements
- Expereince dealing with Tier 1 Managed services providers (DXC, TCS, TElstra Optus etc.)
- Strong communcation and negotiation abilities
- Have a strong commercial awareness of the current technology landscape
- Understanding of Procurement/Vendor Management framework
If interested in this role or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Bissitt quoting 203471