Our client is a leader in the within the financial services, they are known for there forward thinking culture and leadership within the industry. Due to company growth we require a Technology Team Support Officer.
The role revolves around supporting the Technology Team with a range of administration activities. This includes but is not limited too:
- Coordinating meetings
- Co-ordinating documents from internal and external stakeholders
- Procurement and Contract administration
- Email and diary co-ordination
- Issue resolution
- Dealing with Vendors
- Event management (and creation)
- Ad hoc research
- Creation of Ad-Hoc documents
- Working with Senior Management for co-ordination activities
- Generating excel reports
The successful candidate will come from an administration background as well as had worked in the technology environment. You will be able to talk with Technology stakeholders as well as change your communication for a broad range of business stakeholders.
If this sounds like you please apply within.