Our client is a leader within financial services/superannuation, they prides themselves on having cutting edge technology internally to be able to create efficiencies.
They also pride themselves on delivering a high quality service to their customer thus continuously implement technology and business projects to align with this.
Due to an increase in programs, we seek a Delivery Lead to join the team. This role is essentially to ensure the successful delivery of technology components across the programs.
Responsibilities revolve around having a program reporting and budgeting lens across multiple projects, furthermore also working closely with delivery technology stakeholders to make sure high level plans and strategy are correctly translated and delivered accordingly. These include:
- Project reporting, budget management, governance and risk issue management
- Manage and motivate project teams
- Work closely with external providers, ensure system components and data integrations are delivered on time and to specification
- Oversee both agile teams as well as waterfall projects
- Work closely with Solution Architects, Technical Leads and Business Analyst to ensure projects are delivered to design and meet functional and non-functional requirements
The successful candidate will have solid experience of technology delivery within complex programs, strong experience within financial services/investments and have proven experience in working closely with technology stakeholders to drive the strategic vision.
This role will be reporting into an IT director, thus the successful candidate will have experience working with this type of stakeholder.
For further information contact Leah Windley p: 0380807241 e: email@example.com
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted