Our client, a global consulting firm offers consulting solutions that span critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal audit. They are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce of professionals that share the common value of collaboration and their people and organisation have consistently been recognised by FORTUNE and Consulting Magazine as a best company to work for.
We are currently recruiting in the Technology Consulting Division for a Senior Consultant, Manager and Senior Manager.
The global IT consulting practice helps CIOs and IT leaders design and implement their IT Strategies and Digital transformation agendas with advanced solutions in IT governance, security, data management, applications and compliance.
The Consultants work to address IT security and privacy issues and deploy advanced and customised application and data management structures that not only solve problems but add value to organisations.
General responsibilities will include:
- Serving clients and ensuring the successful execution of projects
- Developing lasting relationships with client personnel and seek to further these relationships through quality product delivery.
- Understanding their client's business and demonstrating technical competence in their chosen areas of specialism.
- Developing contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors for the business
REQUIRED GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management, client relationship and time management skills
- Demonstrate mentoring and people development skills
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner
- Must be able to maintain professional demeanor under pressure
REQUIRED INDUSTRY / TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- A diverse skill base in information systems
- Knowledge of IT processes and methodologies
Knowledge and experience relating to at least two of the following areas
- Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Management
- Digital Transformation - particularly Robotic Process Automation
- IT Project Management and Software Development (preferably Agile / DevOps)
- IT Operational Processes and Process Improvement (e.g. ITIL processes)
- IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (including IT Risk Frameworks and standards such as SOC2)
- Cloud Computing Governance
- Information Security Management Standards (e.g. ISO27001)
- Infrastructure components - networking, operating systems, middleware, virtualisation
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
There are 3 roles of varying levels, anywhere from 3+ years' experience through to 8+ years but all require:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant technology discipline (e.g. Business / Computer Information Systems) required
- Experience in Technology Advisory / Consulting required for the 2 senior roles
- A relevant technical or professional certification strongly preferred
To find out more please submit your cv for consideration quoting reference #188700