Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Technology / Application Architect with Baseline clearance for a long-term contract located in Canberra.
Key position responsibilities:
- Lead a mixed group of technical and business resources in initiatives to design applications end-to-end
- Support application teams in architecting and designing applications
- Maintain the department's application architecture and related models
- Perform application portfolio management
- Support the implementation of the department's IT Strategy
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Have experience in designing and implementing applications from ground up including application architecture, application design, database design and development
- Previous experience as a developer before becoming an architect is essential
- Be up to date in the latest technologies
- Have experience in implementing systems on premises and Cloud
- Have experience in PaaS and SaaS solutions
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration. Job Reference: 204556
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.