Our client is a global IT consulting practice whos objective is to help CIOs and IT leaders design and implement their IT Strategies and Digital transformation agendas with advanced solutions in IT governance, security, data management, applications and compliance.
As RPA Consultant or Senior managers you will be responsible maintaining primary contact with significant clients and for maintaining client satisfaction on all client work. As our RPA Consultant/Senior Manager you will provide deep subject matter knowledge in the cyber security space
Required skills and experience:
- Must have had experience working in t1,t2 consulting organisations, within their "Technology Advisory" practises.
- Have been involved in strategic or "front end"- i.e. running workshops with senior management to discover Data pain points and advise solutions. Or running other discovery workshops with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Demonstrate mentoring and people development skills
- A diverse skill base in information systems and Business Continuity
- Knowledge of IT processes and methodologies
- 8+ years in the relevant position
Knowledge and experience of at least two of the following areas:
- Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Management
o Digital Transformation - particularly Digital Strategies and/or Robotic Process
o IT Project Management and Sof tw are Development (Agile / DevOps preferred)
o IT Operational Processes and Process Improvement (e.g. ITIL processes)
o IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (including IT Risk Framew orks and standards such
o Cloud Computing Strategy and Governance
o Information Security Management Standards (e.g. ISO27001)
o Inf rastructure components - netw orking, operating systems, middlew are, virtualisation
Ability to travel: The position requires travel to client sites. Out-of-town travel also may be required.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Ben Neal on 03 8080 7217 for more information.