Our client is a global IT consulting practice who's objective is to help CIOs and IT leaders design and implement their IT Strategies and Digital transformation agendas with advanced solutions in IT governance, security, data management, applications and compliance.
As Security Consultant you will be responsible maintaining primary contact with significant clients and for maintaining client satisfaction on all client work. As our Security Consultant you will provide deep subject matter knowledge in the cyber security space
Required skills and experience:
- Must have had experience working in t1,t2 consulting organisations, within their "Technology Advisory" practises.
- Have been involved in strategic or "front end"- i.e. running workshops with senior management to discover Data pain points and advise solutions. Or running other discovery workshops with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Demonstrate mentoring and people development skills
- A diverse skill base in information systems and Business Continuity
- Knowledge of IT processes and methodologies
- 8+ years in a Security consultant position
Knowledge and experience of at least two of the following areas:
- Data Governance, Data Quality and Data Management
o Digital Transformation - particularly Digital Strategies and/or Robotic Process
o IT Project Management and Software Development (Agile / DevOps preferred)
o IT Operational Processes and Process Improvement (e.g. ITIL processes)
o IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (including IT Risk Frameworks and standards such
o Cloud Computing Strategy and Governance
o Information Security Management Standards (e.g. ISO27001)
o Infrastructure components - networking, operating systems, middleware, virtualisation
Ability to travel: The position requires travel to client sites. Out-of-town travel also may be required.