Our client is a growing consulting firm that treats their team like family. They are seeking a Technology Advisor Consultant specialising in Data Governance and Data Strategy for a full-time permanent position.
Main responsibilities include:
- Facilitate discovery workshops with key stakeholders
- Document and validate requirements
- Engage stakeholders through out project and manage expectations
- Review current state and provide multiple options for data strategy and future state
- Act as a SME for data governance, data quality, and data management and advise the client on best practices for each
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience in consulting and providing project management services
- Experience in data focused projects, data warehousing, etl tools and processes, and reporting tools
- SME of data governance, data quality, and data management
- Experience guiding digital transformation projects, digital strategies, or robotic process automation
- Experience with cloud computing such as AWS or Azure stack
- Experience working in an agile and devops environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If this sounds like you then apply now with your latest CV in Word format.
*Please note this opportunity is only available to Australian citizens and permanent residents.